Are you a leader moving towards rapid growth? Guest, JIM REMBACH, an Emotional Intelligence Certified practitioner, Customer Experience Expert, strategic and tactical adviser to global CEOs, and Host of the Fast Leader Show, shares his findings and insights about how to build more human-centric organizations and moving onward and upward…faster.
Jim says that “Ability without responsibility is tragic futility.” By helping medium-sized businesses looking to improve the customer experience and develop a customer-centric leadership and culture, Jim has seen struggling businesses turn around to become sound and strong.
Join Host, +V. Lynn Hawkins, Business Acceleration Coach, CEO of the P3 Academy of Social Entrepreneurship for this engaging interview with Jim Rembach as he shares his understanding the speed of leadership and how business grows.
During this interview, Jim shares …
- 3 key mistakes leaders make that can derail all of your leadership efforts,
- What it means to drive revenue holistically, and
- How strong leaders pay attention to the way they are moving business forward.
Watch Lynn and Jim for what proved to be an exceptional conversation about leadership and social entrepreneurship.
Get Jim’s generous gift of the list of 54 EQ Competencies at: http://www.beyondmorale.com/eq
BIZ Info Zone Shows air Weekly on THURSDAYS from 2-3pm ET. Be sure to join us on the air in GOOGLE HANGOUTS ON AIR.
Join us for the B.I.Z. Info Zone Show in the B.I.Z. Info Zone Community
- The Most Important thing in Customer Experience - 10/05/2017
- Emotion in Customer Experience Drives Growth and Revenue - 15/04/2017
- What is a Customer Empathy Map - 13/04/2017
- Emotional Intelligence in the Customer Journey - 31/03/2017
- How does a Warm Customer Experience Deliver Millions - 23/01/2017
- Kiran Sharma interview at Contact Center Demo - 05/12/2016
- Chris McLean interview at Contact Center Demo - 19/11/2016
- Gadi Shamia interview at Contact Center Demo - 17/11/2016
- Sarah Reed interview at Contact Center Demo - 10/11/2016
- Troy Parish interview at Contact Center Demo - 08/11/2016