The Emotional Intelligence Customer Experience Design™ (EQCX) framework is used to unlock and sustain the emotional power in organizations. The primary driver in customer engagement and loyalty is emotion. Through leveraging this framework emotion can become a differentiating asset.
The use of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in Customer Experience (CX) Design has been leveraged exclusively by all of the brands featured as Customer Experience leaders over the past ten years.
The Emotional Intelligence Customer Experience Design framework is the foundation for the various tools, tactics and methods used in human-centered design practices. The various elements derived, included and enhanced using the framework include:
- Empathy Mapping
- Empathy Training
- Journey Mapping
- Emotion Perception
- Expressing Emotion
- Emotional Decision Making
- Emotional Motivation
- Emotional Influence
- Evoking Emotions
- Emotional Financial Links
- Building Emotional Intelligence
- Customer-centric Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Collaboration
- New Hire Training
- Incumbent Training
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Lean Design
The use of EQ in CX is rapidly increasing in number as organizations approach the differentiation through experience era. “In just a few years 89% of businesses will compete mainly on customer experience.” -Gartner
Various groups within organizations leverage Emotional Intelligence Customer Experience Design to improve group and cross-functional collaboration to improve the customer experience.
- Customer Experience
- Contact Center
- Marketing Operations
- Learning and Development (Talent)
- Corporate Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Product Design
As more organizations increase their implementation of Emotional Intelligence into their human-centric design practices a greater gap will exist between those leading and lagging in market performance.
Those individuals and organization adopting the use of Emotional Intelligence Customer Experience Design today will be the leaders of tomorrow and for years to come.
Download your complimentary list of the 54 Emotional Intelligence Competencies so you can leverage Emotional Intelligence Customer Experience Design today.
- Vital Skills All Corporate Leaders Must Master - 22/06/2017
- The Most Important thing in Customer Experience - 10/05/2017
- Emotion in Customer Experience Drives Growth and Revenue - 15/04/2017
- What is a Customer Empathy Map - 13/04/2017
- Emotional Intelligence in the Customer Journey - 31/03/2017
- How does a Warm Customer Experience Deliver Millions - 23/01/2017
- Kiran Sharma interview at Contact Center Demo - 05/12/2016
- Chris McLean interview at Contact Center Demo - 19/11/2016
- Gadi Shamia interview at Contact Center Demo - 17/11/2016
- Sarah Reed interview at Contact Center Demo - 10/11/2016